Crafton Hills College

Crafton Hills College
Original Library Building

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oops! Rats! and #%$%%%^(

I may have discovered one reason I procrastinate.  I turned in my assignment on Monday because there was a chance I wouldn't be in class on Wednesday.  She gave it right back to me...........................wrong assignment!!!!  At least I still had time to do the right one, but I didn't.  I didn't even play the "should" game.  I just accepted that, at the point in time, my husband needed me more than I needed to hit the panic button and push to finish the right assignment.  It was only worth 40 points anyway.  Hopefully, I'll do well on the rest of the assignments that those 40 points won't be a problem.  I think being an older, more mature (hah!)  student means finding  more balance between school work and home life, no matter what instructors think you should do.  Oh, well - on to the next assignment.
I have learned one thing this programming language is used for.  It's used to put mathematic/algebraic formulas into a format that computers can use for large computations like banks and businesses do.  At least, that's what it looks like right now.  Anyone taking bets whether or not I'm right?

No comments:

Post a Comment