Crafton Hills College

Crafton Hills College
Original Library Building

Thursday, December 9, 2010

End of semester woes.

Today was the last class of the semester - yes it was a short term class.  All my procrastination has caught up with me, plus learning something new 10 days ago that we are supposed to use for part of our final project.  That just confused me about the things I had planned to do, so my project will be late by a few days, but will be turned in before the absolute deadline.  In the meantime, several late nights have reminded me my body really is  definitely not the spring chicken it used to be, no matter what my mind says.  Thank goodness for short naps that do a good job of reviving me for another stint at the computer.  I do like this class, but am definitely going to have to work on the tendency to procrastinate before next semester.  I'm not sure I to go through another end of semester like this one.  Very wearing on the mind and body.  I will get it done in time and keep repeating "I will enjoy this" and "I will learn lots from this" since it's a big part of my emphasis in Webmaster.  I'm starting to feel a little like one and am more confident that I can be one anyway.  Back to the heavy duty stuff. No more procrastination!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment